Date: October 9, 2019
Associate Member Host: Welltok
You already know that social determinants of health matter, but do you have the tools to make them actionable and drive member engagement? It’s time to stop the guesswork and start driving health behaviors and better outcomes. Join this webinar to learn how to proactively address social determinants with advanced analytics and personalized support.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Attendees will hear:
- Real-world insights from a former health plan administrator about the impact of addressing social determinants of health How to determine both social and medical needs, and most effective ways to address them
- How advancements in machine learning can help you predict and support member needs to activate them in health
- Phil Fiero, Senior Vice President, Analytics and Reporting, Welltok – [email protected]
- Jodi Smith, RN, MSN, ND, Director, Consumer Journey, Welltok (former health plan administrator) – [email protected]
- Matt Case, Vice President (moderator) – [email protected]
Welltok is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry’s leading consumer activation platform. Welltok’s solutions empower leading health plans, employers, providers and public entities to connect consumers with personalized health improvement resources, making it easy and rewarding for consumers to complete actions that optimize their health and wellbeing. Only Welltok leverages a machine-learning, multi-channel approach proven to help innovative organizations power growth and retention initiatives, improve healthcare value, and streamline the consumer experience, while upholding the highest security and compliance standards.