Date: September 4, 2019
Time: 2:00- Eastern
Associate Member Host: Welltok
Presenter: Cindy Quart, Sr. Director of Clinical Project and Program Manager, Magellan Health and Clint Fuhrman, Public & Community Market President, Welltok
Behind the Scenes: Lessons Learned from Text Message Programs to Innovate Medicaid Member Engagement.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 2:00pm-3:00pm
From State Medicaid contracts to member preferences, many MCOs are looking to innovate member engagement through digital & mobile channels. What does it really take to get these programs implemented?
Learn how Magellan Health leveraged text messaging to improve their member outreach and drive quality metrics, including prenatal and pediatric care, ER utilization, and diabetes management. Join us as Magellan shares their “behind the scenes” lessons learned, including:
- Why Magellan Health chose text messaging to engage high-needs Medicaid populations
- How to navigate TCPA and State Medicaid Agency compliance landscape.
- You’ll also learn how consumer data, additional communication channels, and clinically proven programming can further enhance your Medicaid outreach!
- Resources required to effectively target outreach
- How to develop Medicaid-specific programming for population health and quality gap in care initiatives.